Sunday, May 6, 2012

14th Birthday!

  Hey guys! This birthday was very hectic! It took me this long to make a post about it! I was able to go to Ulta to get the Dark Shadows Palette from Nyx, but the quality was really bad so I didn't.  So I purchased with my birthday money, a different $25 palette, Nude on Nude by Nyx. I am so excited to use this and show you guys looks to use...Tell me, videos or pictures? If I do videos I can post them on YouTube, but pictures are easier to put up...Tell me! Then afterwards, I went to JCPenny's to get a swim suit. The color is a vivid, teal that takes up most of my room (and my nails). It is a halter top with tulle or ruffly stuff on the straps and a gold ring connecting them in the front. Then I got some solid black girl-swim-trunks.
  My sweet adorable wonderful little brother got me the E.L.F. 100 Eyeshadow palette which I cant wait to tell you guys about! I will probably bring it to my friends house on the other side of the universe (JK, she's just across the country but it may as well be across the universe. But she got me a Forever 21 gift card! I LOVE HER SO MUCHHHHH!!!!!!!!! (To Robin: I miss you buddy!). Then My brother went to Bath and Body Works and got me 3 things from the "Buy 3 Travel Sizes for $10" section. The fragrances I chose were Dark Kiss, Paris Amour, and Pink Chiffon. They smell so delightful (: and I was gonna get them anyway. (:
  My grandparents got me a check for $40 so I bought a straightener at Walmart (InfinitiPRO by Conair) And for a heat protectant, I got Garnier Fructis Flat Iron Heat Protectant at Walmart.
  We went swimming and saw the movie Pirates! Band of Misfits. It was really funny! And I hope you guys have a wonderful week and tell me what to write about!

2 comments:

  1. just started reading, LUV UR BLOG SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

    watch u on youtube and you r so GORGEOUS!!!

    Happy birthday darling! I hope u had a great time and enjoy ur gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birth day! Sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete