Friday, May 4, 2012

Tag! Get to Know Me!

The Rules: 
1. Each person must state 11 things about themselves
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you plus the 11 facts about you.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your blog.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs
6.You legitimately have to tag
7. Set questions for the people you tagged
8. Say who tagged you

11 Facts About Me:
1. I love to dance! It is one of my favorite things to do!
2. I miss a world with reliable friends (and I miss my friends)
3. My birth stone is the diamond and I love it!
4. My real name is Savannah (not Strawberrie, obviously!)
5. There are 10 members in my family: Mom, Dad, 2 Brothers, me, 3 cats, a dog, and a frog.
6. I think that reading is one of the best things ever!
7. I paint (on canvases) with acrylic, watercolor, oils, and oil pastels.
8. One of my favorite desserts is frozen blueberries with half and half poured over.
9. I love doing my nails and creating art on them! (but not a lot of people appreciate that)
10. I wish I had easier to care for hair.
11. Theatre is AWESOME!

My questions are:
  1. What is your favorite shade of lip stick? pink! (Rimmel Lasting Finish-006 Pink Blush)
  2. Do you like lip stick or lip gloss better? Gloss is easier to manage, but lipstick is really classy...Gloss?
  3. What is your dream make up product? a lipstain that doesnt rub off in 10 minutes...
  4. Who's your style icon? Taylor Swift, Adele, or Jennifer Lopez.
  5. Do you carry a purse? Yes, it's from Mango at JCPenny's
  6. What do you look like today? (Give a picture if needed.) Exasted..I just got over being sick and my dark circles are bad. Also My mascara is really smudged and won't go away/.
  7. Do you do your nails? All the time!
  8. Why do you like blogging? It lets me share my awesomeness to people I never would have met!
  9. Who is your favorite singer? Adele, Natalie Grant, Phillip Phillips (American Idol)
  10. What do you like to do on your free time? Read, choreograph dances, watch stupid YouTube videos, listen to music.
  11. Do you play and instrument or sports? well, i tried guitar and piano but I never was able to get taught so I couldnt learn. I played volleyball a little but now its more of a pastime. I dance!
11 People I Choose:
1. Teacups and Treats
2. Ines
3. M62ra
4. Kelsey
5. SoccerBaby22
6 A Thing of Beauty
7. Sabrina
8. Emily
9. Emma and Elizabeth
I only chose 9 because I have 9 subbies~

Questions For You!
1. Glitter or cream nail polish?
2. DO you buy makeup based on the price tag (buy just because it is cheap or dont buy because it is expensive) ?
3. Name 3 other interests besides makeup, fashion, skincare, or beauty.
4. Do you think that wearing a bunch of fake pearls tacky?
5. What is your favorite non-beauty related website?
6. Do you have a notebook dedicated to Youtube/Blogger?
7. Twighlight or Hunger Games? Why?
8. Are you on your phone, iPad, Kindle, Laptop, or desktop right now?
9. Do you love your hair?
10. What is your least favorite entree/meal?
11. Do you drink caffeine everyday/most days (2 out of 3)? This includes soda, coffee, tea, etc.
I was tagged by Meg at SHow Your True Colors and I hope you enjoyed this tag! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. It was really cool seeing your answers to your questions, Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete