Saturday, May 12, 2012

7 Deadly Sins of Beauty TAG!

1. Greed: What is your most inexpensive product? An Essence Colour 2 Go Nail Polish in Dress For a Moment that was 50 cents. Your most expensive product? My InfinitiPRO Conair Straightener for $40.
2. Wrath: What product do you have a love/hate relationship with? Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation. What product was the hardest to find? Nyx Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Milk.
3. Gluttony: What is your most delicious beauty product? NYX Mega Shine Lip Glosses.
4. Sloth: What do you neglect do to laziness? Lipstick. It takes a while to prep.
5. Pride: What product gives you the most self-confidence? mascara or concealer.
6. Lust: Which brand's packaging do you find most appealing? NYX
7. Envy: What do you want to receive the most as a gift? Vera Wang Princess Perfume!

I hope you enjoyed and give me the link to your post! Tag, your it!

1 comment:

  1. I will do mine later, I just haven't had the time!

    ReplyDelete