Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Yummy Nummy! Meatloaf Burgers

  Hello lovelies!  My mom always likes to cook meat in bulk and then freeze it for later. For ground beef, my mom always makes a meatloaf recipe.  Then she does not just use it for meatloaf (10 lbs of meatloaf...ugh), she makes burgers!  It is a great way to mix it up and add some flavor to your meal!

  For a side dish, steamed veggie normandy with broccoli, carrots, and calliflower are great with salt, pepper, garlic and butter.  Iced Green Tea with lemon juice really tops this meal off!

  So give Grilled Meatloaf Burgers a try and tell me what you think!  Love you guys and keep cooking!

1 comment:

  1. I love to cook! can you check out my blog@ thisismeandyouwillsee.blogspot.ca it's about boys, fashion,and more?

    ReplyDelete