Sunday, March 25, 2012

Haul-20 Ulta, Walgreens, Walmart

   Howdy Hey Hey! I just went to Ulta and Walgreens and found some AWESOME deals! So if you want any reviews or tutorials using these, just comment or email me at pandasrbeautiful@gmail.com . Here we go!
   WALGREENS:
*Wet 'n' Wild has been having kits with $5 worth of stuff for $2.99 that include 1. eyeshadow trio and mascara, 2. one ea. of Mega Last , Wild Shine, and Fast Dry nail polish (the FD is always Party of 5 Glitters, the others depend), 3. A clear Mega Shine Lipgloss and a Mega Last Lip Color (cream, not matte). I got the eyeshadow/mascara combo because I wanted another trio and I loved their MegaPlump Mascara (review). The trio in in Sweet as Candy.
   ULTA:
*The Maybelline Eyebrow pencil SUCKED! So as I was rifling through the clearance I found this Essence pencil (full price) for $1! It is in 03 Light Brown and it matches perfectly!
*In the clearance I found two lipsticks from Rimmel London Lasting Finish in 170 Alarm and 006 Pink Blush. They are gorgeous shades that match me perfectly and the 50% off tag makes it all the sweater!
*Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Sweet Tart is a beautiful fushia pink color without any shimmer which is nice because I have a bunch of shimmery lipsticks.
*Revlon Super Lusturous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef is the perfect coral shade! It is not really warm or cool and it is not glittery or really sheer. It is a nice pigmentation without being over CORALY on your lips. The scent reminds me of really good smelling expensive makeup...It also lasts realy well on top of the lip butter!
   WALMART:
*L'Oreal Paris Ever Creme Shampoo and Conditioner. I found these on sale for $4.25 ea. instead of $5.75! They smell good and cant wait until I can use it!

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME HAUL! Here is a link to one of my hauls (The only haul): http://thisismeandyouwillsee.blogspot.ca/2012/03/my-mini-haul.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey There! I found your blog on elleandblair.com and thought I would just stop by and share some new blogger love! Oh and I hope you like the Essence Eyebrow Designer, I have the same one and did a review on it and I absolutely love it as a quick eyebrow fix, but does your's have shimmer in it? For some odd reason I just noticed that mine has shimmer in it and I find it a bit odd, but nevertheless it still works quite well!

    http://aswrittenbyabiggirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm mine didnt have shimmer but I have noticed that inexpensive brands have manufacturing mishaps so probably some litter accidentally got in or something! Thanks for following btw!

      Delete