Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Daily Routine



Hello bloggers! I have been using the same things for a while now, makeup wise, and decided to show you! All pictures are found on Google.
So first things first, I cover my problem spots (not my under eye circles) with a wonderful stick concealer from Cover Girl. Their Smothers concealer in light matches my skin tone so well its uncanny! Then I just blend away with my finger.
This is the concealer that I use under my eyes! I apply with my fingers and blend with them too.
 
Then I set the concealer under my eyes and around my nose with Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation with a fluffy blending brush.
To even out the light concealer and to fix the texture of my skin, I use the ALmay Smart SHade Foundation in Light. Just a pea size amount will work to makeup your face flawless!
Blush is differnt, I change every day.
This base is perfect for the eyes and can be a primer or worn alone. The color brightens and looks great on all eyes!
I fill in and define my brows with this pencil that lasts all day. For extra stying power, use a clear mascara over it. I am in Light or Dark Blonde but I forgot...
This one dollar eyeliner pen from E.L.F is amazing! The felt tip is easy to use and the black is very saterated. It's even water proof!
For mascara, I use either Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes or L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black. Lips are either E.L.F. Super GLosy Lip Shine in Goddess or Bonne Bell lipLITES in Very Berry Cherry.

Hope you enjoyed! Coment on the post, follow for more tips and email me at pandasrbeautiul@gmail.com with requests (shout out w/ requests)!

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I follow your blog! With twitter and with out like always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, you asked me a question on my blog and here is my answer: 1. (I got this from a different blog, but didn't have any luck!) You can post on really popular blogs so lots of people will see your blog link or 2. Every blog that you follow you should post a link maybe once or twice, but really that's all! I think you should comment on this blog: http://camigmakeup4u2c.blogspot.ca/ because she has so many followers! Just comment, comment, and comment! What I think is that if you are going to comment on a non blogspot then not allot of people seeing that comment will have a blogspot! So, really all I did was comment on most blogspot blogs i follow and yah! If you post on more popular ones, then you have more of a chance to get more, but say do all of them! I hope that helped you!

      Delete
  2. Nice! I use just concealer,mascara and lipgloss for natural makeup.
    I really like your blog! Followed:)
    would you follow my blog?
    http://www.bahbohh.blogspot.com/ (all about girly things)
    and a new one i just created:
    http://whenincity.blogspot.com/
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check them out now! thanks for following! <3-

      Delete