Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lip Balm Goodness

Here are the BEST lip balms that I own! Now that Spring is around the corner, I am going to go for the more natural and stained lips instead of lipstick or gloss as much. But with the stains, I need a lip balm. Here are my suggestions and I would love to hear from you guys! I love and use these all so much!

~Softlips: I actually got a value pack for $3 for 3 at Target with two vanilla and a pearl. Then I got a pack at Big Lots with Cherry and Serene which is a slightly less pearly and more glimmer then the regular pearl (FYI, the Cherry is clear). I love how thin and glossy but still lip balm-y they are!
~EOS Lip Sphere: I only have one but I wish that I had...more! they are so cute and make an adorable decoration on your dresser or desk or night stand! I have Honeydew & Honeysuckle and I am in love!
~Nivea: I have tried the original and I have about 5 and then my mom tried the Milk and Honey and we both love that one! It has lots of SPF and really feels protected! Then I tried the Mint and Minerals and I cant tell you girls how much I use this! I use this at least twice a day when I do my makeup and skincare but it also evens the tone of your lips! I cant wait to try the Pink Shimmer!
~Lip Smackers: Who doesn't love these??? The ones with pink or red actually kinda tin my lips and they are cute and the smell amazing! I want to get the Soda or Candy pack and a Biggie!
~Vasaline Lip Therapy: I use this when I cant find a gloss that matches something or if my lips are chapped but the gloss I want dries it out. Also it is just oily (not that much) enough to blot and put a lipstick over without it being all gross looking.

Well that is it! I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment