Thursday, March 15, 2012

Glam Bag! March 2012

In the March Glam Bag, I am really surprised!
1. First, and the best, is a brush case with a blending brush with a pink handle. It is really dense and thick!
2. Keracolor Natural Color Enhancing Leave-in Treatment. It is supposed to enhance highlights in you hair.
3. Murad Hybrids Absolute Bronzing Boost with SPF 15. It isn't orangy in the swatch i made so I am a little exited to use this!
4. Dermstore.com Gift Card for $25. There are 3 catches. You need a cart full of $50 or more to use this and it expires really soon and you cant get stuff from certain brands...Gift Cards twice in a row...
5. Murads Hybrids Eye Lift Protector. Just a mini sample.
6. pur-lisse spf 30 daily moisturizer. Another mini.
I love all the Glam Girls but I didn't even get an email saying they were going to charge me! They better get these things better or I will probably cancel my subscription...

No comments:

Post a Comment