Saturday, March 3, 2012

Positively Pampering: Freeman Beauty Masks

I have two masks in full size from Freeman and I wanted to tell you girls what I love about them!  The one on the left is the Peel Off Cucumber mask and the one on the right is the Avocado Oatmeal Clay Mask, which was my first.  They are 6 fl oz. each and are $4 at Freeman beauty's website and around $3 at Walmart.
This is the Cucumber Peel Off and it is a clear gel that you spread on your face, wait 10-15 minutes and peel off. I love this because it vidibly reuces the size of pores, cleans and clarifies. It smells sweet and refreshing but if you dont like cucumber then this will not smell good! You dont need a lot so this should last a while! I havent made a dent in mine yet! And yes it does peel!
The clay mask is really nice! It is a greenish white clay kind of material and you spread it on not really thick but a generous amount. Wait 10-15 minutes and your face should be green! You wash it off and moisturize after either of these so make sure that your skin is beautiful all day and in the future!

I have 2 others so let me know if you want to hear about those too!

No comments:

Post a Comment