Sunday, March 25, 2012

Katniss Everdeen Makeup is Like Mine!

Katniss Everdeen (Jennifer Lawrence) for the Hunger Games

In this picture, I thought that she looked alot like how I do my own makeup! Rosey blush, bolder and glossy lips, lots of mascara, black winged eyeliner and filled in brows. I think that she is so gorgeous in this picture even though I DIDNT SEE THE MOVIE!!! I might see it today but I dont know! All my friends saw it because there was like one movie theater that wasnt sold out and I didnt check because my mom said that they would be. I thought they were to but I was so stupid for not checking!!! ANywho, I love Jenn and I thought that it was cool about our similar makeup looks!
Love you guys so much!

2 comments:

  1. OMG! This is so weird: I just went to see this movie and came back to this post! haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I went to the movie soon after this post! Weird...

      Delete