Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Nail Polish Collection

Everything is left to right for all of the pictures.
My entire collection! Don't judge! I'm not bragging!  If you want me to use
something in a tutorial or Fresh Paint, go ahead and tell me!

Sinful Colors: Nirvana, Out of This World, Gorgeous, This is It, I Miss You, Midnight Blue, Dream On

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Lacy Lilac, Emerald City, Mint Sorbet, Celeb City

NYC: East Village, Purple Pizazz, Starry Silver Glitter, Times Square Tangerine, Love Letters, Prince Street

Revlon: Cherries in the Snow, Pink Ice, Top and Base Coat, Winter Skies

Sally Hansen Instadry: Co Bolt Blue, Lighting, Pronto Purple, Rapid Red

Claire's: Dazzled, Pink Crackle, Gold Crackle, Snowball

Petites: Jamaican Rum, Passion Orange, Purely Pearl, Pink Lady

Wet n Wild: Clear Coat(gone), Sunny Side Up, Party with 5 Glitters

Just Shine: Black Out; Kiss: Hot Pink, Teal, Lilac; SC: Bad Chick
(no names)

LA Colors: Live; Unknown; Gossip: no color; Pure Ice: Black Rage; Gnocchi: Base Coat; Ulta: Concrete Evidence

so this is the nail polish that I own and I hope you enjoyed! Much luv!

No comments:

Post a Comment