Thursday, December 29, 2011

Accomplished Item # 27-29

27. She's the Man: I loved this movie! it is definitely an older teen movie. Not recommended for kids. It has some stuff in it that is funny, but my little brother was asking some detailed questions. I still love this movie and will see it again while I await reading 12th Night by William Shakespeare. 9/10

28. You Again: OMG this is the funniest movie ever! I love Odette, who is playing Dr. Adams in the TV show House, in this movie. She plays the perfect mean girl! The story is amazing and I love Grandma Bunny....Character Development is almost everything to me and that was all I saw! But everything about this movie is awesome. 10/10

29. Music and Lyrics: This movie was so cute! it had great music and Drew Barrymore was AMAZING in it! She reminds me of the friend who recommended it! lol. The cute POP! band was so funny in the beginning and I really think that you should watch it! 10/10

No comments:

Post a Comment