Thursday, December 29, 2011

It's New Years Eve!

For New Years, I am wearing a poppy lipstick , simple eyeliner and mascara, and zebra nails! For clothes, I am wearing a simple jeans and nice shirt. Here are my New Years resolutions:


  1. Start Blogging and Uploading Videos Regularly. I am planning on having a schedule because it works for me! I think that I will film D1, edit D2, and upload D3; post D1, skip D2, and post D3. Then D4 is for finishing up or taking a break.

  2. No Going to Bed With Makeup On. I was good about this but now...not so much. I only don't take it off when I am tired or sick which is when you really need to! lol

  3. Take Better Care of My Teeth. i have Invisaline and I need to remember to wear them! So I will do extra good things for my teeth!

  4. Stick to My Diet. I am on the Specific Carbohydrate Diet and i really need to stick with it! Only for a while...Then I am healed!

  5. Clean Brushes. I want to clean my brushes every weekend. This is wear the schedule comes in.

  6. Focus on School! I am almost my own teacher! I am half the staff! My mom is the other half...So I need to, again, get a schedule, and get my paint together!

  7. Finish Brother's Room. My little brother and I share a room. His room is occupied by another brother. when we move Connor(big) down in the basement, Ian(little) moves out! Then I have my own room for high school!

  8. Excercize Regularly. This, I have been doing lately and I am sooo proud!
Have a Happy 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment