Saturday, May 11, 2013

May '13 Hair Care Routine

I just wanted to share what I use on my hair every time I wash or don't wash it!
  • Whenever I wash my hair, I use the L'Oreal Ever Crème Shampoo and Conditioner that don't have sulfates, salts, and nasty chemicals like that! I love the smell and they are very inexpensive for such a great product! After that and when I get out, I put in an anti=frizz treatment. I use the Healthy Sexy Hair Treatment with Argon Oil. This helps my hair dry faster and shinier,
  • When I do not wash my hair, I use any dry shampoo but what I am using now the by Batiste. Then I put in a slit ends protector so that they don't get all frizzy.
  • Sometimes I replace my conditioner with Garnier Fructis Hydra Recharge 1-Minute Treatment. It is so nice and light but really does help moisturize.
That is everything! What do you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment