Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May '13 Glam Bag from Ipsy

Hey! I just got my Glam bag for this month!

The first thing in here was the Pacifica Roll On Perfume in Island Vanilla! I was actually going to buy this! It is so yummy!

The next thing is the Zoya brand Nail Polish in Julie! I could never find this brand anywhere! And the color is a lilac with silver pearlescent finish.

Then there is a concealer in the pan to put in the magnetic pallet that was given in the last glam bag. It is in Honey and is from Yaby. It is a cream to powder finish and it matches my skin tone pretty well!

Then there is a Mirabella lipstick in Posy which it fairly sheer but is buildable! It is a nice rose pink color.

Lastly I have the Pacifica Coconut Crushed Pearl bronzing body butter. It smells amazing and adds a nice amount of shimmer!

Did you like the Glam bag You got?

No comments:

Post a Comment