Thursday, May 9, 2013

Burt's Bee Toes and Tips Sample Kit

  Hey! I know I am not posting a lot but that is because I don't really like posting...So, from now on I am going to post just about life and only for myself. I made a mistake and did what I thought would get me followers. I am not going to worry about anyone and make this a place to help me! I hope that if you like it, you will follow me! I will be doing requests so go ahead and leave them!
  So today I bought this Burt's Bees kit today for $13 and I already love it! It has 6 items that are for hands, feet, and lips. Here are my first impressions:
  • Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream: This smells A-MA-ZING!!! It's mildly like almond milk but it is a lot sweeter smelling. It also melts really nicely into the skin and definitely does wonders for dry skin!
  • Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil: This is so great! It is very smooth, like all their lip balms, but it doesn't have the tingling minty feeling. I don't always like this so this is amazing. It also has a beautiful pink tint that is very natural but perfect for every day!
  • Hand Salve: My mom swears by this stuff! My dog even likes it. She will eat it any time she can...It smells peppermint and it does hurt on open wounds :( It helps for almost open wounds.
  • Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream: This smells great! Lemons!!! and it really softens the cuticles!
  • Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey and Grapeseed Oil Hand Cream: OMG that is a long name...but this soaks into the skin so quickly! So it is great for hands since no one likes that yucky slippery feeling after lotion and then everything slicks out of your hands! It smells ok but I probably wouldn't buy the full size.
  • Coconut Foot Cream: This I would buy the full size! even after trying it (well my mom did...My feet already have lotion but it was gushing out so I put some on my hands) once! It smells great and melts really well! It soaks in pretty well but I would wear socks at night so it doesn't get all over my sheets...
That is everything! I am really excited for this "new era" of blogging for me! I hope you guys like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment