Wednesday, May 15, 2013

100 Crunches/Weights/Jumping Jacks

  So last night I did 100 crunches, 100 jumping jacks, and 100 reps with 8 lbs. weights...ow. My abs are sore, my legs are sore ( but not too much) and my arms are sore...

  I did arm lifts which are lifting the arms to the side to about an 85 degree angle while keeping the arms straight. I did 15 palms up and 15 palms down. Then I did 15 bicep curls, 15 arm sling backs, and 25 vertical arm lifts which are taking one weight in both hands behind your head (elbows up) and straightening your arms. The arms should be a little bit behind your ears for maximum effect! The last 15 reps I did were lying down arm lifts. I lied down and took my arms side and lifted them up till they were right above my chest ( but my arms were straight).

  The crunches and jumping jacks were all normal, same ol' same ol'...I am trying to do 100 abdominal exercises every night so that I can get stronger or pointe. I am also watching my diet and opting for fruit and veggies.

  My favorite meal for fast food (because I eat that a lot...) is at Chick-fil-a. I get their number 9 (chicken salad sandwich) which is only 500 calories. I eat half and then get a diet lemonade which I am guessing is maybe 50? So sometimes I get a yogurt parfait with cookie crumbs which is 350 calories so... not the best decision but honestly, they are so good! With the other half of my sandwich I eat it for lunch the next day and pair it with some water and usually sugar snap peas (one of my favorites) for a healthy lunch.

  I am pretty much the odd one out of my family in the way that everyone has very fast metabolism and I don't :( so at night I get the veggies before they are drowned in butter and only get a real serving of meat (size of a deck cards) instead of the rest of them. I've tried to get them to eat better and I have succeeded at some things but they are all a very stubborn but I love them :)

  What do you do for exercise and diet?

No comments:

Post a Comment