Monday, July 18, 2011

Review: Hello Hydration Shampoo Herbal Essences

Hello Hydration Shampoo: 8/10

Claims: Leaves hair silky, supple, and replenished--I thought that my hair was definitely silky and replenished especially when I use the conditioner. That gets 2 points for me!


Scent: Orchid and Coconut Milk--I can smell a lot of coconut, some orchid and I little milk. I am kind of glad that the milk scent is not very strong and the coconut is VERY strong! if you do not like strong scents don't buy this. Although i love this and i give it 2 points.

Performance: This is very bubbly. It lathers up so nicely but it can be very gloppy. I have to use two quarter size amounts. One i use on the top half of my hair and the other amount on my bottom half. then I squeeze it though my hair. Sadly I still have to use baking soda to get the build up out so i have to give this a one.

Texture of Product: This is the most this thing i have ever had. I love it because it feels like there is silk inside of the shampoo itself. Although, it can be too thick like i said but the over all texture was amazing and deserves two points.

Texture of Hair: I really wanted very silky and very supple hair while this did not give me what i wanted i still have to use a serum and conditioner afterwards. It was soft but not as much as i wanted. I give it one point.


Hope you guys like! Look forward to my conditioner review soon! Strawberrie

No comments:

Post a Comment