Friday, July 22, 2011

Accomplished Item # 15-18

#1: Goddess Boot Camp by Tera Lynn Childs-10/10
This is a truly wonderful sequel to Child's Oh. My. Gods. I love this book and would love to buy both of the ones in the duo. There is some suspense, romance, adventure and surprise! I do enjoy the fact that it is a very easy read for me. I think that this would be a great book for every Middle to High School girl out there! I don't think that you have to understand Greek Mythology just to read this because it explains very well. I love this book and hope to read it again!
#2: DupliKate by Cherry Cheva-10/10
Such a cute story that is really easily read that I finished in 2 days! It truly tells you to be careful what you wish for because of a 50/50 suspected twist! But to really get what it was about and how good it was, you really just have to read it yourself! So please, read this cause it is amazing.
#3: How to be Bad by E. Lockhart, Lauren Myracle and Sarah Mlynowski-10/10
HAHAHA!!! all the way though. I loved the entire thing from beginning to end! With three girls, one a super nice Christian girl who believes in her morals who learns to not be so uptight, a rich girl around not-so-rich other just trying to fit in, and the girl who thinks she is a badass who loves adventure and doesn't mind getting greasy at the Waffle House! They go on a road trip and have so many great adventures that nearly every teen girl needs to read!
#4: Bride Wars-10/10
For best girlfriends everywhere. If you have a friend that you love and wish was your sister, watch this with her and you will be BFFs! With two best friends who have a great mixup, a little war, and a happy ending, what else do you want in a chick-flick P.S.-Don't worry, even my guy friends like it!
#5: Edward Scissorhands-10,000,000,000/10
Just see it i gave it a good review so just see it. It was a perfect combo of horror, comedy, romance, drama and everything else! Luv it.
Strawberrie

No comments:

Post a Comment