Friday, July 8, 2011

Quick Update!!!

My 50 Movie List: This list is the one that I have done the least but mostly because I have not seen or bought many of these, my family doesn't like most of them, or Netflix is just sooo slow because we keep movies for like 3 weeks! But I have 15 numbers done and I have some I just have no time for movies. I have to complete 35 numbers and some of them are half done i just don't have the rest. I am able to see the first 2 Pirates of the Caribbean movies cause we have them but getting the third and fourth will be hard!


My 50 Book List: I am getting some done but I am not half way through at all! I have completed 7 numbers. I need to complete 8 that I have already started and then I will have 15 done and I am going to complete one by tomorrow and then I will have 8 done! I am only planing on completing 25 numbers but I am changing it to 25 books. If I do then I only need to complete 15 more and that is a lot less than 18 with multiple books!


My 100 Summer List:I am past half way through on my list!!! I have 51 done instead of half which is 50! I still have to do stuff like have a movies marathon with friends, have a pool party, paint on a canvas and frame for my room, frame everything else for my room, and eat breakfast in bed including 43 other things that I have to do before summer ends! HA! I wonder if I can get it done...


Well hope you guys like and I am doing another nail art tomorrow! Strawberrie

No comments:

Post a Comment