Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Review: Hello Hydration Conditioner Herbal Essences

Hello Hydration Conditioner but Herbal Essences: 6/10

Claims: Hydrating, manageable, silky and smooth. Sadly this did not live up to my or their expectations! While my hair may be a little hydrated, i do not think that this made my hair smooth, manageable, or silky. i still have to use a serum to make my hair smooth and silky and manageable including other things. Points-0/2

Scent: I love the scent because it smells exactly like the shampoo! Points-2/2

Texture of Product: this product feels like a creamy and silky lotion! i love how it feels in my hair and it rinses really well without any residue. Points-2/2

Texture of Hair: my hair sadly does not feel anything like the product and does not really leave my hair too conditioned. the only way to use this to get moisture is to let it sit in your hair for at least 5 minutes. Mostly it works as a detangler. nevertheless, i can work with it. Points-1/2

Performance: ummmm...like i said i did not like it for a conditioner, but you can work with it by using it as a leave in conditioner or just a detangler. Points-1/2

Luv You Guys and i hope you enjoyed! Look forward to my Drama Clean Shampoo Review! Plus make sure you leave a request for anything! ~~Strawberrie

No comments:

Post a Comment