Friday, July 1, 2011

Accomplished Item # 9-14

#9: Girl of the Moment by Lizabeth Zindel-9/10
the only reason that I did not like this book was because of some of the issues it covers. It does have underage drinking issues and some inappropriate references. Other than that there is some great character development and has a good story. I doubt that the story would be as good as it was without all the references and issues that there are. All in all, this is a great book!
#10: The Blind Side-10/10
This is such a touching story! It is very nice when they took him in and that it is a true story! It is so nice and I really hope that everyone can see it.
#11: Kate and Leopold-10/10
Meg Ryan and Hugh Jackman were absolutely epic in this film! I love the concept of a man from the past falls in love with someone from the future! How adorable!! I have always loved Hugh Jackman and he was so funny when he was figuring out everything that is new like the stove, razor and other things! I totally recommend this movie to anyone of all ages.
#12: I.Q.-8/10
This was a cute movie that geeky people would like very much. It was cute but it could be a little slow in some parts. That was one of the only things that i found wrong with this movie! I loved that acting and the story and Albert Einstein is very funny!
#13: Only You-9/10
Robert Downey Jr. is so hilarious in this movie! The lies, love, and charm of this is just amazing. Some will say that it would become slow in some parts and it did for me. I just think that they could have cut a minute or two off in some places!
#14: Chocolat-10/10
Absolutely beautiful movie! The story was amazing just like the character development and everything else!!! i absolutely love this!
Hope these were helpful!! luv u giis! Strawberrie <3-

No comments:

Post a Comment