Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Theft-This is Serious

i have recently had something stolen from me: the black flower ring i wore to the talent show and the social. it was stolen from a friend and this could happen to anyone...

i was wearing it to school one day when my friends were joking about how they are going to "steal it from Me because if its beauty". one "friend" was not joking. only three girls out of six were at school that day. when we needed to change out for P.E., i went to the big bathroom with SAS. i wore my ring and took it off while i was changing. afterwards, everyone had left, and it was only SAS and me. i put my ring down and went into a smaller stall and went to the bathroom. i am not used to wearing a rings so i forgot it. i was wondering where it was until SAS wore it to school on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in front of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when i asked her if i could see it, she said "No it is not yours!" if that does not say "Hey, I stole this from you!" than what does? she will not look me in the eye and always gives me guilty looks. that ring was so expensive for me.

have you ever had something stolen from you???
BTW she is not my friend anymore. SAS if you are reading this, i will not miss you next year...

luv u giis! strawberrie

No comments:

Post a Comment