Monday, May 2, 2011

Birthday Blog!!!

hey hey hey! my birthday was the 26 and i am a teenager. anyway i wanted to tell you guys what my birthday party which was the 28-29. the 28 i had one friend come over for a sleep over. we watched the Shining which was actually quite funny compared to other horror movies.




  • funny incident: i was delusional and knew that someone or something would scare me. then as i was gazing over my pillow...a gray face comes rushing at me! it was my baby kitty(not really). so yes i was scared to death by my cat! gotta love her.


we had popcorn dipped in melted vanilla frosting. i love this combination. i will post something about it soon. then i could not sleep for so long.





  • just saying, i was not scared, i just could not sleep. it might have been the bed i was sleeping on or the fact that my stomach was eating itself alive from too little acid(bases burn more than acids sometimes).


the next morning, we were supposed to wake up at 10:00am but we woke up at nine so we had an hour to kill. we decided to watch Spongebob and then played keep away with my little brother. at 10, we did our makeup, put the bed away, and got dressed. then a fried came. my brother was changing his bed so that is what he was doing. as soon as that was done, we all went(except my b. brother) to India's Clay Oven after we picked up another friend. my dad met us at the buffet and we all ate so much food.

then, we went to see the movie Rango. it was so super cute. then afterwards, we went home and hung out. for a cake, i had a cheesecake with strawberries. then for presents...



  • from on friend, i got a $25 gift card for Target.



  • another friend got me a $10 gift card for Walmart, two slinky bracelets, and two nail polishes from n.y.c. cosmetics in 206B East Village and 247 Prince Street.



  • i got the nail polish from n.y.c. cosmetics 105 Starry Silver (glitter) from the friend who gave me an eyeliner in 925 Sable from N.Y.C. Cosmetics, Hard Candy creme glitter eyeshadow/eyeliner in pixie, n.y.c. cosmetics lip glider lip gloss in 519U Park Ave Pink, and Smackers eyeshadow in Pool Party Blues.


  • the friend who slept over gave me a cow (now named Hobo), candy, a ballerina necklace in a black tutu on a silver chain, and a new journal. it is red with pale green polka dots and a wavy chocolate brown stripe across the top.



  • my little brother went to Walmart and Gave me a little candle in my favorite scent, "Honeysuckle".


the last present is still on its way and i cant wait for it to arrive. i got the card from R.R. and i thought that it was so cute and heartfelt. thank you for the earasers too, R.R! then after we did presents, we wet upstairs to my brother's and my room to play "pass-the-fuzzy-ball-without-destroying-Strawberrie's-room". but then everyone had to go home. so it was pretty fun and i hope that we can get together soon.





strawberrie

No comments:

Post a Comment