Thursday, May 26, 2011

R.I.P. Goldzilla







Last night, my fish past away. He was starting to act really sick and he would not move around anymore. This behavior started when some dark green/blue "algae" started to grow around the tank. We soon discovered that it was not algae, but it was bacteria. So we got some salts, which kills bacteria, and it helped so much we thought that he was better. The bacteria was weakening his immune system and it did not help that we were not feeding him fresh vegetables and meats.

A book that my mom got from the Library said that we were not feeding him the correct diet. Apparently, fish live for as long as cats and dogs if you keep them correctly. So from then, he started to curl up and just sit in a corner. We tried to get some help from some "professionals" , and received help that was not even close to the problem. So now Goldzilla will always have a place in my heart and i just wish i could have spent more time caring for him. This was really hard for my mom because she was the main care taker.


I just remember that he is happy now in fish-heaven with no more bad bacteria and lots of good food to eat. The next fish that we have will live a much longer and better life.


We will miss you Mr. Fishy. R.I.P. [xoxoxoxo =*( ]


Strawberrie

No comments:

Post a Comment