Sunday, February 3, 2013

January '13 Favorites/Empties

Hello Lovies!
   This is the first favorites of the year and the first month of the year is over! If you have not been informed of my Project Reduction, please do check it out! Its kinda awesome! In it I tell you that I am going to tell you all the products I have used up this month!
   Here are my January favorites:
  •  Eye shadow palette from LA Colors in Café au Lait: I love this! It has 6 neutral colors and it looks so nice!
  • Cover Girl LashBlastFusion Mascara: This gave a wonderful natural look with a little volume but lots of length! It looks so natural with one coat and three is very voluminous!
  • Be A Bombshell lip gloss in Hot Mess: This looks neon red but looks great over a bright pink stain for beautiful bright lips! It may be too bright over red though! (that's what I do for stage)
   Here are my January Empties:
  •  ELF Eyelid Primer $1: This is my favorite eye primer and now I need to use up some others before I use my new one! I am going to use the Hard Candy primer next!
  •  ELF Mascara and Brow Gel Duo $1: I used up both sides and now I am using the Essence Clear Brow Gel/Mascara
  •  Essence Clear Brow Gel/Mascara: Finally used this up! I got it at Ulta and it lasted a while and kept my brows in place most of the day! Now I am using one from Chella which is even better!
  •  Body Essence Antibacterial Hand Lotion: I used this all up and it's really good! It smelled like vanilla and was awesome after a hot bath. Now I am using a sample of a Eucerin lotion.
  •  Clean and Clear 3 in 1 Face Wash: I got this as a clearance item at Safeway and its really good! Now I am using a green tea wash from St. Ives.
  •  Courage Lip Balm: A random no name brand from clearance at Sally's. I didn't finish it but my dog did for me...
  •  NYC Cover Stick in Yellow: This I didn't really finish but its all old and dirty and smushed so I am just not going to use it anymore...
So that's it! Tell me what your empties or favorites are in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment