Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Project Reduction 2013

   This is a variation of the project ten pan. I don't like just using up products and then buying more. It just doesn't work for me. Although I do have plenty of products that I don't like or is old and usable but not for very long. So this is why I have created the Project Reduction. In the year 2013 I will use up as many products as possible. At the end of the year I am going to show you guys what I have used up!
   I have made a list and currently have 70 things! A lot of them are samples but they still take up space. I will not stop buying stuff because a year is a long time! I am also not including body wash, shampoo, and conditioner. It is stuff everyone uses and would be too easy! So here is the basics of what I am going to try to use up this year!
  • Face Powders: I have way too many. I am going to use up 5
  • Concealers: 4 or more of these that are not very good
  • Brow Stuff: 5 brow things that aren't good enough!
  • Eye Shadows: Only a few are not really the best...
  • Lipstick: The CG Lip Perfection and Rimmel Lasting Finish lipsticks are the best I know!
  • Lip Gloss: I don't even use 75% of them :(
  • Lip Balm I really like Carmex, Nivia, EOS, Softlips, and a couple other random things but I have way more than that!
  • Primers: I only want to keep one face primer and one eye primer
  • Skin Care: Using up more means trying more!
  • Hair Care: A bunch of samples I don't really need...
Tell me if you are going to try this with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment