Thursday, February 21, 2013

Makeup Line Review: Maybelline Fit Me

   Hey guys so if you have been to the drugstore lately then you have probably seen one of the newer lines from Maybelline, the Fit Me line. This claims to be lightweight with coverage and fits every tone of skin. I have one of each product in this line and I have to be honest...I am very impressed!
I just want to say that I have no clue why my eyes are brown here...They are supposed to be blue...

   The Foundation, $5.50, shade 115: This is very smooth and does fit my skin tone perfectly! It melts perfectly into my skin and covers with a really natural finish that is a little dewy but does not look greasy! But here is the thing, I have combo/normal skin. For people with very oily skin this may or may not work. It is a very oil resistant so I would still try it if you want an inexpensive natural coverage.
   The Concealer, $5, shade 15: There are only 6 concealer colors and this is the pink toned light. Thankfully it matches but it is kind of weird how there are only a few shades. I am an NW20 in MAC concealers but I don't think it matches perfectly. It covers very well and also looks very natural. It does not last as long against oil as the foundations so oily skinned people, tread with caution!
   The Powder, $5.50, shade 125: The shade 115, was white. just saying. Every single one. The 125 matches the 115 foundation so there is a random tip. Another thing is that there is shimmer in it. It is not noticeable on my face but there is some in the packaging. This is very natural and is a nice setting powder It gives a nice finish so it would be great as a quick touch up or something to top a tinted moisturizer. This also works well with the rest of the line.
   The Blush, $5, Deep Rose: This was the darkest shade I could find and this looks beautiful on my fair skin! Not dark but extremely similar to my natural flush! For those of you who feel like a ghost because of your gorgeous fair skin, the light colors may work. This one had a bit of a sheen/satin finish so the light ones should give a nice glow! The for darker skin colors, the dark ones may have only a glowing effect
   I did not try the bronzer since I got the blush so that is it! I love everything in the line especially the blush! Love you guys! Have you tried this line?

No comments:

Post a Comment