Wednesday, January 9, 2013

New Year, New Goals 2013

 Hello everyone! Happy New Year! I am so excited that the new year is here! I have some new year's resolutions to complete and I felt like sharing! Tell me in the comments what your resolutions are!
  • Give Thanks: Everyday, God gives me something to be thankful for and most days I don't realize it. My goal is to write down 365 reasons to be thankful by the end of the year; one a day. I have been thinking about doing this for a while and decided that I should start recording it in the new year!
  • Dust Out the Makeup Drawers: I have been trying to find a way to finish up a bunch of my products but I don't want to do a project ten pan or something. My goal is to finish everything that I have hit pan on within the year. I know it does not seem hard but I don't like to use extra stuff just to use up my products.
  • Do Well in School: I am starting up a new, online public school that has a very rigorous curriculum and I want to do as well as I possibly can. My goal, although a bit cliché, is to get good grades and learn the material.
  • Read, Read, and Read: I can never find the time to read except for 45 minutes a week during class. My goal is to finish the book/movie list that I got from a friend (before my birthday), read the Harry Potter series, Cassandra Clare's books, and many other great books! Since I will be at home, I will be able to have more leisure and reading time.
  • Clean Out My Desk: I need to fins a way to store all of my nail polish, makeup, and art supplies where it is not on top of my desk so I have more room. My goal is to keep my workspace clear and my beauty/art supplies organized and available. THen I will have more space for school and projects.
So I am sorry this is late but I wanted to get it out there before I forgot!

No comments:

Post a Comment