Wednesday, January 2, 2013

December '12 Favorites

This is my last favorites of the month! Oh my! Well I do not have much to tell you about so I will just jump right in!
  • ELF 100 Eyeshadow Palette: An array of colors to go very natural of very dramatic! And only $10!
  • CG TruBlend Mineral Foundation: I mix this with my moisturizer and I cannot believe how the finish is so gorgeous!
  • ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Lilac Petal: I have been loving using this to highlight my cheekbones, nose, cupid's bow, chin and a bit on my forehead. it looks super natural and glowy! I have used this on my dark circles under my concealer and it was amazing!
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Alarm: I love the red lip! I used it during Nutcracker and I used it multiple times during December! It is perfect for a red lip because it is long wearing!
That all! What have you been loving?

No comments:

Post a Comment