Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What's In My Sketch Baggie?

   So I am an artsy person. You should probably know that. When ever I leave the house, I bring at least 3 things: my cell phone, my sketchbook and my sketch baggie. Not my wallet because sometimes I don't need any money or member cards. So I may as well tell you what I keep in my bag because I feel that it is filled with the essentials!
  • Mechanical Pencil. This is a lot easier to erase so it is perfect for sketching the outlines. I use the Bic #2 pencil.
  • Drawing Pencil 4B. This is good because it is an essential art pencil. Easiest to use in different ways and I always use it after sketching with the mechanical. I use the U.S.A. Solid Drawing Pencil G.P.C. #66
  • Ebony Drawing Pencil. This is the softest and darkest graphite you can use. It is good for shading and can get very black. I use the Prismacolor Ebony Pencil-Jet black, Extra Smooth
  • Plastic Eraser. An all purpose pencil for erasing pencil. I use the Staedtler Mars Plastic, Latex-Free for when I travel.
  • Kneadable Eraser. You can shape it and mold it until it is the perfect shape. I don't use it often but I have the Artist's Loft brand.
  • Pencil Sharpener. You have pencils, thus you need a sharper. I got mine for 67 cents at Target.
  • A Multicolor Pen. Sometimes I want to use color or pen and this is a cute one with kittens so why not?
   So that's what I have! Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment