Sunday, December 2, 2012

November '12 Favorites

So for my weekly post, I am doing a November favorites because it is easy and simple to get me back in the groove!  What are your favorites for the month of November?

  1. Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation: This has been so nice to my skin in this super dry season we are going through! It blends well and stays on when set with a powder. The coverage is about medium so its not really heavy but it does hide small blemishes and helps the dark circle under my eyes.
  2. Covergirl LashBlast 24HR Mascara in Very Black: If you do not have a good makeup remover, do not get this. It will never come off! It is not even water proof and it stays forever! Only one makeup remover has gotten it completely off (Up and Up Eye Makeup Remover) and then one is ok (Neutrogena Waterproof Makeup Remover Cream). It does not clump or flake though so that is a plus!
  3. E.L.F. Brightening Eye Quad in Day 2 Night: This has a pale, golden yellow, a deep burgundy/berry, a forest green, and a shimmery golden bronze. These are the perfect colors for Fall and Winter. It was only a dollar and makes great looks from natural to dark and smoky.
  4. Essence Gel Liner in Night in Paris: Black gel liner that is smooth and has not dried out yet.  It is manageable and stays on all day! It is perfect for the super thick winged eyeliner that I have been loving all month!
  5. Baby Lips By Maybelline: I have gotten 3 (Coral Crush, Twinkle, Hot Pink) this month and love them all. Sadly my dog loved Twinkle so much that she ate it. They are so moisturizing and it is saturated with color that lasts at least an hour if not more! The coral and Twinkle are limited edition though so if you want them, Hurry!
  6. N.Y.C. Translucent Loose Powder: This is what I use to set my foundation everyday so I am running low. As soon as I am done with this, I am going to use E.L.F. HD Powder in Translucent when I need to use it.
I know I don't have many but if you want reviews or tutorials on anything, just post requests! I will get to it as soon as possible! <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment