Friday, June 22, 2012

My Week...

Since I don't really know what to post, I'm going to tell you guys about my upcoming week!
  • Saturday: I am getting my dance costume and shopping for lunches and going to the bank. Then I will go to Ulta and Church!
  • Sunday: Finish preparing for Dance Camp by packing lunches and books and shoes and fun stuff!
  • Monday: First day of camp and they have a workshop on how to be a good dance teacher that I am going to attend!
  • Tuesday: After camp I am going to audition with a dance that I choreographed myself so the teachers can critique and if it is really good, they will let you perform it!
  • Wednesday: Third day of camp and there wont be any workshops so I will watch SYTYCD and take a bubble bath!
  • Thursday: I get to perform at a nursing home and talk to the people afterwards!
  • Friday: Last day of camp has a dress rehearsal and then the performance!
So that is my week and I hope you guys will enjoy my summary of the camp days! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment