Sunday, June 17, 2012

Glam Bag! June 2012

  So I know I dont have a May GB but that is because they never sent it to me. Thankfully they didnt charge either. This GB was one of my favorites!
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Orange Soda-A pale creamy orange that looks so natural when it is blended out. It makes blue eyes pop! I never would have bought it so this was a blessing!
  • (no) frizz Living Proof Nourishing Styling Cream- I use anti-frizz cream nearly everyday! So new things are welcome!
  • Philosophy: Take a Deep Breath- I think this is a moisturizer but I have always wanted to try Philosophy!
  • Marbella Permanent Eyeliner Pen in 30-Eyeliner is one of my favorite things in the world! This says it is not safe for contact lenses but it didn't bother me. It lasts very very long!
It was small but the lipstick and eyeliner are great and the other two are things I am always up for trying! Much Love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment