Saturday, June 2, 2012

May '12 Favorites

  Hey everyone! I havent posted anything for a while but now, I am trying really hard to think up some stuff!  I have been busy trying to clean out basement so we can build a bedroom down there. We have to get it done before the end of July because my friend is coming from Maryland to stay with me for a while! and then 2 weeks after she leaves, I start high school!  There are some other things going on but they are complicated....But anyway, here are my May favorites!
  • Maybelline Lots of Lashes mascara: This is really cool! It divides my lashes and gets the ones in my inner corner which ar SO hard to get! It doesnt flake and looks very natural!
  • Revlon Super Loustrous Lip Gloss in Coral Reef: A pretty coral color that is creamy and smooth! I cant wait to get more from this line!
  • Maybelline Cream Gel Eyeshadow: I have Too Cool and am going to get Bold Gold and Probably the purple one. I think that these would be awesome for school! I cant wait to play around with more colors!
  • ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder in Ivory: Makes a nice powder foundation! its really easy and cheap.
  • ELF 100 Color Eyeshadow Pallete: This is fun to experiement with and really affordable ($10???) A mix of matte, satin, shimmer, and sparkle! Even metallics!
SO those are my favorites! What are yours?

1 comment:

  1. EEP! I would love to know what you think about high school! And If your school anything like the so-call best years of your life! I know mine are not! Also I gave you an award on my! http://thisismeandyouwillsee.blogspot.ca/2012/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete