Saturday, June 23, 2012

(Almost) Melt-Proof Makeup

For Camp, I decided to make a melt proof routine. Here are the products I used to create it!
  1. ELF Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain: This doesn't sweat off and creates a wonderful base for the other products.
  2. Cover Girl Smoothers Concealer: I put this on any blemishes that are very obvious.
  3. Sheer Cover Concealer Duo in Light/Medium: This  goes under the eyes for my dark circles.
  4. ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder in Ivory: A powder foundation makes everything stay extremely well and covers anything else.
  5. NYX Blush in Peach: A little blush never hurt anyone!
  6. Maybelline Define-a-Brow Pencil in Blonde and Essence Clear Brow Gel: This brow routine lasts all day and looks amazing!
  7. Maybelline 24hr Cream Gel Eyeshadow in Bold Gold: Simple but put together and brings out my blue eyes!
  8. Essence Gel Eyeliner in the darkest shade: A nearly invisible line to enhance my eyes a little more. It is water proof and doesn't come off easily!
  9. Loreal Carbon Black Mascara: Doesn't flake or rub off unless I am swimming there is none of that in camp. Also waterproof.
  10. Neutrogena Lip Balm, Norwegian Formula: A healing and clear formula that wont look as weird as putting lip stick on! Also, it cant smear when I dance.
What are your favorite melt proof products???

2 comments:

  1. omg i loooove the elf tinted moisturizer! i actually have to mix porcelain with nude to get my skintone.

    also, i can't find the ivory shade of clarifying pressed powder at target. do you purchase it there or on their website?

    p.s. is this all that's in your makeup bag for camp, or is there more?
    i am doing a tag post on my blog, and I tag you!
    Plz visit to see it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh hey its kinda funny that the mascara is supposed to be waterproof but it isnt lol

      Delete