Friday, June 17, 2011

My Challenge and Decision

Decision: i will not buy the cheapest makeup available and will buy more costly and better makeup, skincare, hair care, and nail supplies. E.L.F. is different(aka doesn't really count).

Challenge: I will finish up 2-3 bottles of polish before buying another. I am going to use only my cheap palettes every day for a couple weeks before I use another. After i finish my Project 10 Pan, I will only buy what I need (no eyeshadow, liquid foundation/tinted moisturizer, only certain lip products). I can buy lip balm though.

I am really happy that i thought of this challenge and I have been using different ones each day for 3 days now but it is pretty hard. I am going to use the same palette for the rest of June. I am a little scared because there are only 12 shadows that i can use but 2 of them don't work.

Hope you like! Strawberrie <3-

No comments:

Post a Comment