Monday, June 20, 2011

CMA Dance Camp-Day One

Activities:
1. Class
2. Lyrical
3. Israeli
4. Teacher's Forum


  1. We learned a whole minute of our dance which is The Voice of Truth by Casting Crowns. It has a lot of knee work so it can be painful using my knees. But I can't wait until tomorrow for another day of dancing!

  2. This class the the hardest so far. It includes a lot of stepping up and down on chairs, leaping off of them, and going up and down on my knees. Some of the moves were stepping up on the chair into an attitude, running to another chair, doing a grande bat ma, stepping on another and falling off...It was hard!

  3. Israeli is my favorite of all of them by far! It is where Israeli Celebration Dancers come and teach us some dances and it takes so much work but it is all worth it!

  4. Teacher's forum is where the teachers/staff tell girls how they can be better teachers of dance and in general. It also tells them what they want at the auditions of your own choreographed dance. I will try to post a video of my dance tomorrow!

we also have prayer partners and one of mine has the same last name but I will not say it...Anyway! Luv u giis! Strawberrie <3-

No comments:

Post a Comment