Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I Hit Pan On...

Hey hey hey! sooo I have some stuff to share with y'all! I have picked out some stuff to use up or hit pan on and I thought I could tell what I have accomplished! So lets go!

I have hit pan on almost ever single shade in my L.A. Colors palette Cafe Au Lait. I just have the first of the bottom row to hit pan on!
Also the light color in Maybelline's duo Browntones has had the honor of showing its pan to my eyeball! The last is a color in my Profusion pallete 03 and I am pretty sure that is it. I am working on a shimmery white in the same palette and a pinky brown in my 04 palette. One thing that will be hard to hit pan on will be my ELF quads in Blue Moon and Drama. Then I have used plenty of my Elf single in Pink Ice but have been focusing on using up the lower left color of my Cafe Au Lait palette. It is so pigmented, has practically no fall out and doesn't look the best on me!!!! How do I use it? It looks pumpkin orange on my eye...But My NYC Lip Tin in Angel Kiss has almost hit pan. I keep on almost hitting pan, using it once, and then the pan disappears. :(  So far I have been able to get Christmas presents with money!!!! :) Luv y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment