Friday, October 14, 2011

In's and Out's




 In's:
  1. Music. I have been listening to my Walkman every day, multiple times a day! I need to order some more music...
  2. Kitties! Molly has been sleeping on my lap and bed while Maggie has been nagging me to get on my lap. They are so sweet!
  3. Fuzzy Pajamas. I recently got some new ones! Hello Kitty and Tweety Bird pj's keep me warm and are so soft! I got them from Walmart.
  4. Gingerbread Spice Tea. I get my tea from Celestial Seasonings and their Gingerbread Spice tea is so amazing!
  5. Dance Classes! I was so excited to get to do dance again and I have had 2 classes so far and am already loving the soreness afterward! :)
  6. Phineas and Ferb. Ha ha. I am such a geek...I love this show! it is so funny and is for all ages. but if you hate it when you cant understand something that is complex or high tech, then I still think you should try this out! But if you don't like it, that's fine. I just LOVE this show.
Out's
  1. History. This has never been a subject that I have been amazing at! This time my text book is so confusing that I can hardly learn! And some of the facts are wrong...
  2. Separate-ness from Friends. This makes me sad. I need my friends!!!!!! :( I haven't talked to them in forever!
  3. Not doing Pilates. I just got a book about Pilates and I wish I got this YEARS ago! I really need to start soon.
What are your IN's and OUT's of the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment