Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fitness Plan: June 12, 2013

For nearly two weeks, I have been following an exercise plan and eating a healthier, more clean diet. I want to say that what I have been doing (for only two weeks) has made a significant difference in my lifestyle and how I feel and look. Here are the changes I have noticed: I have more energy even though my sleep schedule is not the best, I am more creative and relaxed with art, my clothes that fit nicely are getting loos around the waste, I feel stronger and more able, I can run/walk/jog a mile without dying for a couple days, and even my mom has noticed that I look better. I do not like to weigh myself because the number not only doesn't matter very much but also can give a false perception of yourself. I used to weigh myself every day but I completely stopped. Now I go by look and feel because if you feel tired, sluggish, and weak, but weigh a perfectly fine number, doesn't mean you are healthy. It is really exciting because the videos I have been doing are long and hard and I cannot do it without breaks, sometimes I don't finish, and some days I need to do only one or two. The program is suppose to make you lose 4% of your weight in one month. I didn't take a before picture but at the end of the month, I am going to buy myself some jeans or a top that is a new size and that I like as a little reward. I actually look forward to my mile run and Fridays now...I have always liked running but I have had asthma and fatigue my whole life but now that I have cured those, I was able to try again. It was more enjoyable but I still hated how I felt. Now I am strong enough to run!!! I am so happy! I really want to run the Color Run with my best friend...I love this! It is exciting! I cant wait to update you at the end of the month!

No comments:

Post a Comment