Sunday, November 25, 2012

Strawberrie Stuff is Back and Better

Hey everyone! I know...it has been forever! High school is so much harder than I thought. I really want to have good information for you guys but that takes time, which I don not have any! I recently got a laptop from Black Friday shopping and thought "What the heck? I may as well try at least once a week." That will give me some time to get ideas and make sure quality is all that is there!

Thanks for not giving up on me, you guys!  I won't be able to do the requests from before because most of them are for back to school time, so make sure you request some new posts and stuff! I will also have a lot more dance related things but that will be extra to my weekly post. BTW, I am officially on pointe and already have my second pair of pointe shoes! I love it!

So make sure you comment a request or tip, follow and tell your friends that I am back! <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment