Sunday, February 13, 2011

50 posts and my plans

hey everyone how are you? i am alive still and very excited for valentines day. now i am not excited because i have a special someone, it is because it is only 5 days away from another social. socials are like a school dance. it is always in the cafeteria, has food, drink and lots of decorations. we have a patio outside and last year we put kiddie pools outside with some sand. it was relaxing to soak your tired, hot and achy feet in some cool/cold water. any way getting back to the point, my favorite teacher left my school and is coming to the social!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so yesterday, i was planning what to wear and i have been practicing curling my hair every day. socials are always fun. my group of friends don't have boyfriends so we are "independent women". but really we are. we laugh, have fun and live our lives.

however...THIS IS MY 50TH POST!!!!!!!! yay. so before i go to said social, i will take pictures of my hair, makeup and outfit to post on this blog of awesomeness.

luv u giis strawberrie =)

No comments:

Post a Comment