Sunday, December 26, 2010

TAG!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys i am going to a tag. so here are the questions and my answers...don't forget to scroll down to the end!!!

1) Name at least 6 things that are in front of you.
my neck pillow, my computer, a candy cane, an empty water bottle, pretzels, a spoon
2)Is there anything pink within 2 feet from you?
my neck pillows and a tangle toy (not the movie)
3)Name the first 5 things you saw this morning.
my pillow, my brother(shared room), my lotion, my socks, and my towel(shower)
4)Name the first person you saw this morning.
my brother
5)When was the last time you went to the mall?
um...um...um...about two weeks ago =(
6) When was the last time you went to your cousins house?
YEARS ago! my cousins are adults in South Dakota
7)What was the last meal you ate?
leftover Christmas dinner
8) When was the last time you ever went outside?
a few days ago (cant remember)
9) Can you see any green near to you ?
label on an empty water bottle
10)If you had to make a new blog, what will you name it ?
i would name it...Princess Dainty Cat (i have no idea)
11)Whats your favorite color?
blue or purple
12)Whats your favorite sport?
volleyball...totally
13)which do you prefer spearmint or peppermint?
peppermint!!!!
14)Can you do the Michael Jackson moon walk?
no...
15) Have you ever shouted peanut's in school ?
i was home schooled until middle school, so yes once
16) Is there a Super Stop and Shop in your town?
a what what and what?
17) What is your favorite song ?
Firework by Katy Perry <3 18)Whats your favorite tinted lip conditioner? an NYC tinted lip balm......does that count? 19) What your favorite school subject? Music or math 20) Do you Prefer to use a hair brush or comb? hair brush i have a lot of hair 21) Whats your favorite scent? pomegranate from B&B 22) Whats your favorite fruit? strawberries! 23) What is your favorite vegetable? green beans, peas,, or potatoes 24) Do you prefer Google or Bing?' GOOGLE definitely
25) What is your favorite lip product?
NYC ultra moisture lip wear
26) Do you think that footballers are getting over paid or under paid?
they get paid a LOT
27) Do you prefer pen or pencil?
pens own and ROCK!!!
28) What is the Weather like now ?
it is cold and dark
29) Do you prefer Tiny Tempa or Emenem ?
never heard of tiny tempa and i don't enjoy much rap, but of all rap i have heard, Eminem is really good
30) Who is your favorite pop star?
idk
31) Do you hate Hater comments?
well...no one loves them...
32) Do you have a pet an what is his or her name?
i have two female cats named Maggie and Molly
33) Which do you hate more wasps or bees ?
wasps
34) Are you into Music and who is your favorite music artist?
yes and Green day is one of my favorites :)
35) What football team do you support?
good question!!
36) Which do you prefer red , black or blue?
writing blue, wearing blue, looking at blue
37) Whats your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
read
38) Who's your best friend ?
i love all of my human friends equally, but Molly , my cat, is my best friend
39) Where would you Desire to go on holiday?
France, japan,or Alaska
40) Which was your favorite question asked by me ? number 8





tee-hee!! tag! your it! if you have a blog, make a blog post just like me! bye! strawberrie

No comments:

Post a Comment