Monday, September 27, 2010

School Play


There were play tryouts last week and it is called The Gingerbreadman. There are only 14 caracters: Sally, Gingerbreadman, Fox, skunk, country Mouse, City Mouse, Aunt Mabel, Uncle Fred, narrator, cyotey, and a few more. I was not able to turn in a sheet that says that I will accept any part. I did not turn it in so i was not even able to even be thought about getting a part!!!!! =( But then if i do not do the play, i will be able to Dance!!!!!!!!!! =)

The bad thing is that i tore a muscle in my leg so now i cannot play volleyball =( But i have to have Physical Therapy. The good thing is that the Physical Therapy will count for my PE logs.

Comment!! <3 strawberrie =")">
PIC:: this is the fabric of my jeans.

1 comment:

  1. hey!!
    sorry about the play and your muscle
    my pal dalia broke her arm and had therapy for 3-4 months!
    hope to see u soon!
    britin :)

    ReplyDelete