Tuesday, July 20, 2010

misquitos and fish


hey peeps! how are the misquitos out there? i have a total of 35 misquito bites!! =o it was aweful. so has anyone read books by Lemony Snicket? he is a really good author. i am trying to find a picture to show you.

okay, so the pic next to the paragraph is a picture of my pet fish, Godzilla. he is really four inches long and we got him in a 5 gallon tank and my friend said that we should feed him twice a day and the move got him sick! we put him in a 10 gallon tank and we are going to feed him once a day no matter how cute he is. he is an opportunist. if we give him food, he will eat it and will soon explode. literally. we still have the leftover tank and we will probably get 3 angel fish. my bros and i will have one each. i'm going to name mine Daffodill. daffodills are one of my favorite flowers. well, remember to coment! =)

1 comment:

  1. You remind me of my friend! She always says bros not brothers!

    ReplyDelete